positively passionate about... crafting... self image... the planet and a whole bunch of other stuff...oh ya, and dolls!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Journey Girls

It is official! We have entered the world of 18 inch dolls with our first Journey Girl from Toys R Us. Why Journey Girls and not the ever popular American Girls? Well... Price! for one, an American Girl cost $100 when a Journey Girl is only $29.99 ( 1/3 the cost), Secondly, I am not crazy about the American Girl's choices for brown people... they look like they are right off a plantation and their hair is... well, let me be nice and say, "it is not my first choice", Besides, I think the Journey Girls are cuter in the face and more in tune with today's little girl.

5 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on this one for a moment. I know she will end up with me one of these days. She's beautiful :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right! i am already fighting with my daughter over her, i need to buy another one... i am such a big kid :oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i'm a fan of yours and i even made a felt scarf for my barbie dolls thank you for all

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Journey Girls. I have Meredith.

    ReplyDelete