positively passionate about... crafting... self image... the planet and a whole bunch of other stuff...oh ya, and dolls!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Decorating a Dollhouse

I think I enjoy this more than my daughter :o)... I mean, I spend enough time doing it...working to make sure everything is in just the right place... right size... right color.... I think I just might be going overboard ;o) but hopefully some of you out there can benefit from my insanity. We have some great new projects on the way:

3 comments:

  1. I love your how-to videos. I plan to create a library for my dolls. I love to read and they do too. : ). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very welcome... we flip back and forward between our two creative blogs My Froggy Stuff and My Froggy Princess in case you were looking for more ideas :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter sounds too ADORABLE!!!! I LOVED it when she mispronounced crafting at the end if a video and corrected herself. Too cute. Is she the little groggy princess? What inspired the 'froggy' idea(s)?

    ReplyDelete